Dear patients and friends,
My office will be opening the week of May 11th, to begin serving you once again. While it has been great seeing your faces and communicating with you through our texting platform and virtual meetings, I’m ready to see you in person. It’s time to resume progress on your treatment. As the safety of my patients and my team is, and always
has been paramount, we will continue following all the guidelines and recommendations being set forth by the CDC. For the foreseeable future, things will be slightly different in the office. In the meantime, the most important changes of which you should be aware are as follows:
- Before Arriving for Your Appointment
- We will email/text a link for the following 2 forms that must be
- COVID-19 Informed Consent
- Patient Health Questionnaire
- Please text or call us when you arrive
- We will let you know when to enter the office
- We ask that ONLY the patient enter the office
** If your child is anxious about being alone, we ask that ONLY ONE family member/guardian accompany the patient**
- Our entire team will be wearing face masks. Patients are welcome to wear a face mask if they so choose. If so, please bring one of your own.
- There will be a limited number of chairs in the reception area so as to reduce the number of people in the office.
- The Toothbrushing Area area will be closed, so please brush beforehand.
- The patient will be asked to use hand sanitizer that we will provide.
- The patient’s temperature will be measured with a contactless thermometer
- If the patient presents with fever or any other relevant symptoms, we will escort the patient back to his/her vehicle and reschedule his/her appointment
- The patient will be dismissed
- Unfortunately, we will do so without high fives or fist bumps, for now anyway.
- There is no need to stop at the front desk at this time
- After the patient’s appointment is completed, we will contact you via phone or text in order to schedule the patient’s next appointment
I want to sincerely thank all of you for your patience and understanding as we work through these processes. We are working really hard in order to make things as convenient for you as possible, while also ensuring the safety of my patients and my team. One of the best aspects of my job is the patient interactions that I get to enjoy each and everyday, so I am very excited to be back in the office seeing you all. I would like to express a heartfelt thank you for all your support and understanding during this time. You guys have no idea how much I appreciate and value each and every one of you. I look forward to a day in the near future when we will
all be returning to something much more normal. In the meantime, we will continue to do what needs to be done. We will continue to serve you. We
will continue to make awesome smiles!
Dr. Matt Epperson